Still not accepting .GIFs or memes
Joined on 21 March, 2009
I’m trying to remember the last time I heard anything about Kyrsten Sinema, and it was when she was sworn in to the Senate. At the time, it was considered a victory: she’s openly bi, & Pence had to swear her in.
Live by the smirk, die by the smirk.
#3ThingsYouShouldStopDoing if you want to sound like an adult:
1. Punctuate sentences with “lol” like it’s Western Union
2. Use the letter “u” instead of spelling the whole word “you”
3. Append a .GIF to every post. (Zero points for “ironic” .GIFs in response to this post.)
Pastor Stewart Allen-Clark tells congregation that women need to work harder to look good for men. “I’m not saying every woman can be the epic trophy wife of all time like Melania Trump. Most women can’t be trophy wives, but you know ... maybe you’re a participation trophy.”
And I thought the Kazakhstani fairy tale in BORAT 2 was satire
The post-Trump GOP no longer functions as a governing party. They only exist as a form of bad-faith grievance politics: whatever it takes to “own the libs”.
Honestly, you’d never notice Rush Limbaugh died. Half of our Republican elected officials have gladly taken his place.
HORTON HARMS A WHO
While Horton the elephant bathed in a pool
In the heat of the day, enjoying the cool,
He heard with his ears, which were large and acute
A very small voice, high and bright, like a flute.
This is magnificent. ⬇️ (Thread)
Edie Falco has been cast to play Hillary Clinton in Ryan Murphy's "Impeachment: American Crime Story." Clive Owen is playing Bill Clinton and Beanie Feldstein is playing Monica Lewinsky in the FX series.
You just KNOW they would’ve offered it to James Gandolfini if he were still around
- Nobody cancelled the Muppet Show. Disney Plus added a disclaimer to 18 episodes where the content has aged poorly after 40 years. You can still see them all.
- Nobody cancelled Dr. Seuss. His family’s publishing company has ceased to publish 6 older titles with racist images.
End of content
No more pages to load